How to Pan Fry Chicken!
The Best Fried Chicken in the GALAXY
This is a complete guide on how to make Parmesan Chicken :)
First we start with a few simple ingredients:
- Peanut Oil
- Raw Chicken Tenders
I recommend getting your ingredients at Trader Joes.
- Dip Raw Chicken Tenders into Flour
- Dip Raw Chicken Tenders into Raw Eggs
- Dip Raw Chicken Tenders into a mixture of Panko, Parmesan, and Pepper
- Fill Pan with Enough Oil to Fry Half of the Chicken, Put on Medium High Heat
- Allow Oil Get Hot
- Put Coated Chicken Tenders in. Fry Each Side for Four Minutes
- Take Out of Pan and Let Sit for Five Minutes
Tell me how it tastes! Email me at email@example.com