Why you should always adopt
Shelter rates are at their highest with 6-8 million animals waiting to be adopted.
Why shelter rates are so high:
sad angels :(
- owners could no longer keep pets
- owners couldnt afford to care for pets
- pets got too big/weren't as cute anymore
- lost and stray animals
- people prefer to buy full breed animals
Benefits of adopting an animal:
happy angels :D
- You won't be supporting puppy mills
- Adopting one animal helps overcrowded shelters
- You'll possibly save an animal from being euthanized
- Shetler animals are typically neutered/spayed, vaccinated and microchipped
- Adopting is cheaper than buying
adopt from your local animal shelter today!
Learn more from the Human Society
Feel free to email me with any questions!