Below are links to small research reports, older web sites I'd like to preserve, and other ephemera.
Head-internal Relative Clauses in English: Evidence from NPI Licensing, LING280 Class poster by Kate Ballou, Karl DeVries, Karen Duek, Nick Kalivoda, Brianna Kaufman, Adam Morgan and Erik Zyman. Winter 2013.
- Resumptive pronouns and the not-quite-verbatim memory of Twitter users
- October 2012, A study of Twitter users' reports of a zinger from President Obama in the 3rd Presidential Debate of 2012. It analyzes how a resumptive pronoun was remembered by users.
- An (impromptu) test of verbatim memory
- September 2011, From my Stevenson Winter Faculty lecture
Teaching and research
- Spring Psycholinguistics Symposium
- Spring 2013, Research presentations from undergraduate and graduate psycholinguistics
- Older pages describing research (circa 2009-2010)
- Focus of attention — Agreement — Wh-Movement