- Computer Science student at University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Founder, Partner of techthatinterest.com
- Languages that I know best are C, Java, C++, C#, Python
- Video Editing Side: Mastered Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere CC.
- Has a YouTube channel that has over 4,000 subscribers and over 2 million total upload views.
http://www.techthatinterest.com/ is now back up!
Part of Business Services Engineering Group.
Was hired soon after PowerSchool acquired InfoSnap, which is a service that makes it possible for parents to register for school online. Infosnap is now known as PowerSchool registration, and my day-to-day mostly involved end-user support.
- Ad Marketing across various platforms(Facebook PPC, Amazon PPC)
- Responsible for Negotiating deals and purchasing over 1000 units
- Contributed to revenue exceeding $400 per day
- Studying competitors's products, increasing profit margins
Gained essential knowledge of multiple video editing softwares such as Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere CC. Created techthatinterest.com, which is primarily known for instructional videos. http://www.techthatinterest.com/tech/raspberry-pi-setting-up-ledcanaki/ Stats: 4,300 Subscribers 2,000,000 video views
Learned to analyze web traffic and optimize web pages, and have done sales grossing over $50,000.(Amazon Associates, Commission Junction)