LIFE AS A TWIN
TWINNING IS WINNING
On your right is my twin, Jamie and on the left is me!
"You guys sound the same!" -Jane
So what is it like to be a twin?
- It's nice to have someone always there for you, pretty much a possible best friend given to you at birth!
- You will dress the same and look exactly the same within some point in your lifetime
- Twin telepathy happens ever so often but nothing too abnormal; it's usually knowing how the other is feeling or going through
- It's just like having any other sibling
Reasons why I wouldn't trade my life as a twin for anything:
- My twin is my best friend and is the person that knows everything about me. I feel the most comfortable around her and I know I can trust her.
- She supports me and brings out the best of me.
- Home is never a boring place to be because we both become so adventurous and creative when we're together!
If you have any questions or comments that you would like to share with me, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Check out my twin's website of her work at school, she goes to an art school in LA!