My Trip to the Grand Canyon
This picture was taken at the north rim of the canyon. We stayed in a dispersed camping spot in the Kaibob National Forest. You can find maps of the Kaibab National forest HERE . These maps shows free and paid camping spots, and if they are accessible with your vehicle.
Here are some more pictures from my trip
Delicious Campfire Dessert Recipe
- The first picture is of the path we drove down to get to our campsite. The drive took 12 hours, so we were happy to finally see some beautiful scenery!
- Picture 2 is of some of the cool rocks we found while hiking the rim of the canyon!
- The last picture is a picture of our campsite. You can see my boyfriend cooking us dinner on the portable stove. The sky that night was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.
What you need:
- Peanut butter cups
- Tin foil
- Remove peel from bananas and put unpeeled banana in tin foil, discard peel
- Unwrap peanut butter cups and add them to tin foil, discard wrapper
- Wrap up peanut butter cup banana combination tightly in the tin foil
- Place directly in campfire and let sit for 5 minutes
- Remove from fire and enjoy!
If you have any questions, shoot me an email
Thanks for visiting!