Chef Curry is Cookin'
Enjoy my love for Stephen Curry
Steps to make chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute until soft and golden brown then slowly stir in curry powder.
- Once ingredients are blended together, add chicken breasts.
- Cover skillet and simmer over medium low heat for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- Remove cover from skillet and cook for an additional 15 minutes, until sauce reduces.>
- Congrats you made curry! Now, you can serve some dishes like Steph Curry on the floor.
Highlights on Chef Curry:
- Golden State Warriors Point Guard and Captain
- 2x NBA Champion (2015,2017)
- 2x NBA MVP (2015,2016)
- First player in NBA history to be elected MVP by a unanimous vote and lead the league in scoring while shooting about 50-40-90
- Led Warriors to breaking the record for most wins in an NBA season in 2016
- Nicknamed the Splash Brothers with teammate Klay Thompson and set NBA record for combined three pointers in a season with 678
Here's a video of Chef Curry with his real chef wife: here
You can share the curry love with me here