The Last Bookstore
The journey to an alternate universe
This is one of the main attractions in The Last Bookstore.
This is a tourist attraction in Los Angeles.
- It is housed in what used to be an old bank building.
- The library has expanded to include a record shop, coffee bar and "Labyrinth".
- It is the largest independent bookstore in Southern California.
- You can sell or trade old books here, pick up new ones, grab a record or a cup of joe, and attend events including readings, book signings, writer's groups, open mic nights and concerts.
Other hidden attractions around The Last Bookstore in Los Angeles are;
- Bradbury Building
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Los Angeles Central Library
- Indian Alley
If you would like to discuss more hidden location contact me here
If you want to get in contact with The Last Bookstore or learn more, their website can be found here here
HI THERE /