Adventuring the seas since 2003!
Last year I sailed on two cruise ships: Ruby Princess and Norwegian Escape.
Cruising is extremely fun!
Here's a list of some of the places I have cruised to:
- The food is amazing and you can eat as much as you want.
- I always meet amazing people, passengers and crew! I have friends around the world!
- There are so many fun activities and shows onboard! I love playing bingo and watching comedy shows!
That list will be even longer by the end of this year! I'll be cruising to:
- Juneau, Alaska
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Haines, Alaska
- Skagway, Alaska
- Ensenada, Mexico
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Mazatlan, Mexico
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Catalina Island, California
- Miami, Florida
- To no where! (Yes, I went on a cruise where we sailed around the ocean for a few days then came back to port)
Want to see what it's like to cruise? Maybe you will become as CRUISE CRAZY as me!
Here is a video of my last cruise.
- Western Caribbean
Or maybe you want to read about my travels and cruising adventures? Here is my blog.
LET'S TALK SHIP, sail your message to
HI THERE ASSIGNMENT 3