Hello and thank you for stopping by! I am a graduate student in Scientific Computing and Applied Mathematics. I have created this page to provide some information about myself, my studies and my interests, as well as to host some documentation related to the courses I am taking this year.
Feel free to browse through the links below for more information!
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Studies and Research Interests
- AMS209 Documentation
- Homework 1: Basic Linux Commands
- Homework 2: Introduction to Fortran 90
- Homework 3: Approximate - Second Edition
- Homework 4: Python basics
- Homework 5: Some more Python - Words and a Length Converter
- Homework 6: Fortran and Python Combined - Newton’s Method to Find a Root
- Final Project: Numerical PDE - Linear Advection and Diffusion Equation