Boxing is my favorite sport.
This is Miguel Cotto one of my favorite boxers
Here are a couple things you need to know about Miguel Cotto.
- He was born in Caguas Puerto Rico.
- On December 3, 2011 Miguel Cotto won a match against Antonio Margarito, beating him in the 11th round by a knockout.
- Miguel Cotto has had the courage to go up against any boxer.
If you are into boxing and would like to follow this sport here are some things to keep in mind.
- Conditioning is very essential in the ring, it is the key to endurance.
- Begin with a 15 minute ab workout after a 3 mile run! (Yes Im serious).
- Im not an expert but these are basic (common sense) things you basically have to do.
Here is a link to learn more about Miguel Cotto, click here.
If you would like to contact me, and maybe even train, here is my email.