UCSC Muay Thai Club
My name is Leo, and I am the president of UCSC Muay Thai
I have been a member of the muay thai club since 2015, here's a picture of the club members!
What a usual practice day looks like:
- We go on a quick one mile jog
- We do some push ups, lunges, and sit ups
- We stretch for five minutes
- We partner up, and work on drills for an hour
- We spar against each other for the las 30 minutes of practice
Are you interested in joining UCSC Muay Thai? Here's what you should do:
- Come to one of our practices, we are located in the martial arts room at OPERS on Mondays from 9-11pm
- Show up wearing comfortable work out clothes
- Bring your gear! If you don't have any boxing gloves, we can provide some loaners
- Come prepared to work up a sweat!
- If you decide that you want to become an official member, please register at the OPERS website
If you have any questions about joining the club, feel free to send me an email.