A Day in the Life of a Cat Daddy
Pictured below is Cleo.
(Other names include: Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Old Scratch)
Not to be confused with the depths of Hell where she spawned,
we actually adopted her from these guys.
Cleo is a bad kitty.
Here's just a few of many reasons why:
- Wakes me up at 4 a.m. attacking my feet.
- Wakes me up at 6 a.m. by pawing at my face for food.
- Pushes things off tables.
- Plans government coups.
- Sits on my laptop when I do homework.
She's not all bad though, I reap some of these listed benefits of cat ownership:
- Cuddles (the cudds)
- Holding her longways (looks like a pool noodle)
- Belly rubs (gets me mauled, but worth)
- Blaming gas on her (it was meeee)