Page Dedidcated To Grizzly Bears
Fun Fact About Grizzlies:
They can climb trees
What should you do when you encounter with a Grizzly Bear?
- Grizly Bears are a type of Brown Bear
- The large hump on the shoulders are a distinctive attribute
- The colors range from light to dark brown and even black
If you also love brown bears and would love to discuss more, send me an email
- Do not run!
- If the bear is stationary do not turn your back on the bear and back away slowly
- If the bear approaches,stand your ground and show that you are human and not prey
- If the bear attacks,curl into a ball and cover your head and neck area