Welcome to my assignment webpage.
Let's talk about the impossible burger.
Read about their mission here.
Some sweet facts:
- Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 by Patrick O. Brown, M.D., Ph.D.
- Impossible Burger cooks, smells and tastes like meat from cows, but is made directly from plants -- for people who love meat.
- It has the bioavailable protein, iron, and fat content of 80/20 ground beef from cows.
- The Impossible Burger is available in over 5,000 restaurants in the United States, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- The Impossible Burger is coming to U.S. grocery stores in 2019.
What are you waiting for? Go try it now.