The Witcher 3
An open world RPG
What is the Witcher?
You play as Geralt of Rivia, a witcher(monster hunter) on a quest to find Ciri, a girl who is like a daughter to him.
The game takes place in a huge open world made up of smaller countries such as novigrad and skellige, each of which contain numerous smaller villages.
During the journey of finding Ciri, Geralt will meet many people, some new and some from older witcher games.
He also embarks on countless side quests ranging from flower picking to dragon slaying to female seducing.
There is always something new to discover, kill, or explore in the world of The Witcher 3.
Characters from left to right:
- Yennifer: Geralt's love interest with whom he raised Ciri with.
- Ciri: Like a daughter to Geralt. Geralt spends the first half of his journey trying to find Ciri.
- Geralt: The badass main character of our story.
- Vesemir: The man who taught Geralt everything he knows.
- Triss: Geralt's other love interest who he dates during the time period in which he lost his memories.
Why You Should Play It
"A big, beautiful, sprawling action RPG full of rich stories, and suffused with an oppressive darkness." -PC Gamer
- Main story is extensive and offers over 50 hours of main story gameplay
- Hundreds of unique side missions to keep you busy
- Hack through your enemies with the weapon of your choosing, be it hammer, crossbow, axe, or sword
- Reduce all of your foes to a bloody pulp, doesn't matter if its a human or monster
"This is the new standard for open world role-playing games."-DarkStation