ATHENA, The Cat
The Best Cat in the World
A bit cranky but adorable
This lovely cat is called Athena. We adopted her from the Pasadena Humane Society.
Here are some fun facts!
- She was dropped off at the shelter the same morning we adopeted her.
- She was one of eight kittens dropped off that morning at the shelter.
- She was around 3 weeks old when we picked her up from the shelter!
Athena is the first and only cat I have. Here is what I learned about her:
- She does not like being pet often but she tends to get lonely if she cannot hear or see you.
- She loves cat snacks called Temptations .
- She always welcomes me back from college by purring and licking my hand.
- When I am at home, she wakes me up at 5:00 am to feed her.
Here is my email