Happy Brownie Recipe
Great way to add some happiness to your life :)!
How To Make It Happen
- 7 1/2 Tp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tp of happiness
- 6 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 sup sugar
How to bake it. Woooohooooo
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Grease an 8-inch sq cake pan with butter
- Stir the chocolate with your happiness until smooth.
- Then mix in all of the other ingredients
- let it bake for 20-25 min and let it cool for 20 min
- Now you can share your happiness with EVERYONE!!
You can email me for more recipes here.
You can also follow me on facebook here.