Homemade Ice Cream
Homemade Ice Cream in a Bag
Quick & Easy Vanilla Recipe
What you will need:
- 1 gallon-size resealable plastic bag
- 1 pint-size resealable plastic bag
- Ice cubes
- 6 tbsp. rock salt
- 1/2 cup of milk or half & half
- 1 1/2-2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
How to make it:
For more information on this recipe, click here for a quick tutorial.
Feel free to email me with any questions.
- Begin by pouring the milk, vanilla extract & sugar into the pint-size bag. Seal the bag tightly and set it aside.
- In the gallon-size bag, pour in the ice cubes until half full & add the rock salt.
- Seal the large bag tightly & shake for about 10-15 minutes or until the mixture starts to thicken.