Welcome to my Webpage!
An Assignment for CMPE3
An Homage to the Documentary Paris Is Burning
Here are some things you should know about Paris Is Burning:
- This has become a cult classic among the LTBQ+ community
- This film depicts the lives of queer youth in the Harlem Ballroom scene during the late 80s, and the difficulties they faced in doing so.
- Terms like: Reading and Shade, all originated during this time and were sticky used amongst the Queer community, now these terms have made their way into todays pop culture.
- Voguing made it’s debut in this documentary.(I wish i could Vogue)
- Fun Fact: Vouging is still a practiced event TODAY! (YAS KWEEN)
- Pepper Labeija is ICONIC. That’s all.
Here's some things that you should know about me:
- My name is Keanu, Hi, Hello :)
- I’m a HUGE movie buff! my specialty? Queer cult classics and anything with a Glamours female lead! (Bette Davis, Dolores Grey, the list is endless!)
- I Love WINE, and face masks.
- I secretly wish I could be as glamours as the movie stars of yesteryear. (shhh)
- This is my first time writing HTML code, and I feel like I’m rocking it! (jk).
Feel Free to email me and we can talk about queer stuff, or whatever!
Click this link
to something cool