Keerati's Healthy Basil Zoodle Recipe
- Chicken(how ever much protein you want to eat)
- 1 medium Carrot
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- Thai Chili (however much you can handle)
- Basil (up to your liking)
- 2-3 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Fish Sause
- A pinch of Sugar
- A little bit of Olive Oil (for the pan)
- Use zoodle maker to make zucchini noodle
- Do the same for the carrot.
- Minced both garlic and Thai chili.
- Cut chicken into small cubes and roughly minced it.
- Heat olive oil in the pan on medium high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until almost done.
- Add garlic and chili and stir the mixture around and cook until garlic is slightly brown.(Be careful not to burn the garlic and chili)
- Add zucchini noodle and carrot noodle.
- Add oyster sauce and fish sauce.
- Stir fry mixture until all liquid from the zucchini dissipate.
- Turn heat off and add basi.
Contact the amazing Chef herself HERE