Took a picture with the best Kongou cosplayer I've seen~ (thank you mittens for taking it (y))
- I used to play basketball A LOT.
- I used to be such a rocker where I just play guitar all day everyday.
- I can breakdance.
- Now, just being a jack of all trades... and lazy.
- As the picture may suggest, you can say I read/watch a lot of manga/anime.
So what is AX and what is so fun about it?
Sounds fun right? "How can I go there?" you ask. It's simple~
- Anime Expo (or AX for short) is basically an anime convention where anyone can go.
- Guests of Honor (such as famous voice actors/actresses, singers, bands, producers, etc.) are here to visit mostly all the way from Japan. Of couse you get to meet and greet them here.
- There are lots of panels to go to that may interest you. Such panels can be workshops for cosplaying or dancing, a viewing of some episodes of some shows, or a debate of certain topics.
- Many people come to this event, and you can go with your friends and even make new friends. Most of these people cosplay for this special event.
- Tons and TONS of more other fun stuff that anyone can enjoy.
Are you a fan of Luigi? He was in AX, you know!! Check this out.
- First, you have to register in order to get accessibility to the cool stuff like main events and panels. Of course, you can go there unregistered, just that you'll be missing a lot of what AX is to offer.
- To register, go to www.anime-expo.org. You can also register during the event by person, but doing it online saves a lot of time.
- In there, you can either click "Registration" on the top menu or click "Register Now." Either one will lead you to the same page.
- You can read the rest of the stuff in here to know more what you can do in AX. For simple registration, just go ahead go to "Click here to register!"
- Follow the instructions and fill in your info here. This should be easy and after this you're pretty much done.
- After the registration, you should have gotten like a barcode that you need to show. This is for picking up your badge. The barcode shouldn't be necesarry but it's faster that way than looking up your name and putting your info down.
You want to know more of my experience in AX or need to contact me? You can shoot me an email here.