Chip Ador Dionisio Kumar
A tribute to the greatest chihuahua there ever was.
He's a half chihuahua and half bulldog mix, turning 12 years old this year!
He is a bit more special than other dogs...
How does one take care of such a special dog?
- Chip is often found stealing socks (and sometimes gets his head stuck in shoes.
- He's also notorious for sitting halfway through walks and crying until you carry him.
- He may be most famous for his loud snores and all the strange wheezes and grunts he lets out.
- He's a fan favorite amongst all of my friends and family.
Need more information about this epic little guy?
Send me an email!
Here's some more cool stuff!!
- Make sure he's eating dog food that supports his digestion.
- Practice commands and give him treats to keep his mind stimulated.
- Give him all the loving he could ever need.