Wine Tasting Adventures in Napa Valley!
First stop, Domaine Carneros!
- Beautiful right? BUT WAIT! Once you have entered this stunning winery, pay attention to the prices on the menu. If you're splitting it with another person you're better off doing one round of wine tasting for the both of you.
- Afterwards, depending on your mood/preference decide on what type of wine you'd like. I say you go for the Cabernet Sauvignon selection, it was delicious!
- Aside from visiting the inside of their winery, the outside is beautiful for pictures and brunch. We were unable to enjoy it outside because it was drizzling, but the inside was great too!
- Literally across the street is one of their competitors! Artesa Winery.
Second stop, Artesa Winery!
Feel free to visit the webpages to both wineries here for DC and here for Artesa.
- One word: Alluring!
- I fell in love with everything about Artesa; the scenery, the way it was built, the ambience, and not to mention the wine!
Also, although i'm not a wine connoisseur if you would like to know more info about either location email me at firstname.lastname@example.org