Welcome to my Last Glory Soccer Days!
I played soccer for 7 years and on my last year my team won the district cup.
My best-friend Pricsilla was right by my side when we took the win.
Four new things happen that soccer season.
Three things I liked about soccer.
- This was a new team I joined called Las Primas.
- On the last game the coach changed me positions. I went from playing defence to playing forward.
- It was my first time I ever made it with a team to the district cup and winning.
- It was my last game of my life and my grandma came to watch me.
If you live in West Sacramento here is the link that gives you details of soccer registration. Sign ups.
- Practices were everyday so if I missed one day I would make it up the next day.
- The team was like my second family.
- My team-mates challenged me.
If you have any question you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org