If u can get past the intimidation check of the header then u will be rewarded with the epic spam fried rice recipe
🔥Welcome to the Realest, bb🔥
Best not get caught lackin'
Anyways, with the formalities out of the way let's start learning how to make some bomb-ass spam fried rice.
First things first, let's get the ingredients list out of the way:
You can find all these ingredients at your local supermarket.
Now let's get down to the nitty gritty of this tig bitty lits-o-city:
- Can of spam
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Green Onion
- Sesame Oil
- Cooked short grain white rice
- Oyster Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Garlic Salt/Pepper
- Frozen Peas and Carrots
- Not an ingredient: but a nice large wok would be optimal for this
- Crack the eggs into an oiled pan on low heat and mix it together, setting aside when lightly cooked (we'll be seeing those bad boys again real soon).
- Dice the spam into half inch cubes and fry in an oiled pan on medium heat until crispy.
- Throw in the frozen peas and carrots until thawed.
- Add 3 servings of rice along with 2 tbs of oyster sauce, 2 tbs of soy sauce, 1 tsp of sesame oil, with some salt and pepper to taste.
- When homogenous, add in the eggs from before and toss together.
- Mix in some diced green onion and cook for another minute until finished!
- Direct all fan mail and pledges of loyalty to this address. 😤😤😤