This Page belongs to a fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
They are playing the Chicago Cubs in the National League Championship Series.
The series is tied 2-2. The winner advances to play the Cleveland Indians in the World Series.
The series has been a back and forth affair with 3 games left. The first team that wins two games will win the series.
The Dodgers play their games in Chavez Ravine, otherwise known as
Here is how the series has gone down so far:
- Game 1 was 8-4 with the Dodgers tying the game 3-3 in the top of the 8th before Chicago roared back to score 5 runs.
- Game 2 began with a home run by Adrian Gonzalez for a 1-0 lead the Dodgers would never relinquish for a 1-1 tie in games won.
- Game 3 followed the same formula of Game 2 with home runs fueling the Dodgers to a 6-0 victory and a 2-1 series lead in games won.
- Game 4 is where the Cubs roared back to life to and win 10-2 and tie the series 2-2 in games won.
The fact they are in position to reach the World is remarkable given the challenges they faced this season:
If you are curious about the Dodgers in any way, you may email me
- Being in second place for most of the season to the San Francisco Giants.
- Losing the best pitcher, and arguably the best player in all of baseball that being Clayton Kershaw..
- Lastly, in the Divisional Round, the Dodgers defeated the Washington Nationals in five grueling games to advance to the NLCS.