Hello! I'm Johnny Ha.
Welcome to my personal page, a place for me to share a little about myself.
A photo of my hometown, San Francisco, California and myself.
A little about myself:
- I'm 19 years old and I was born and raised in San Francisco, California.
- I'm a pure ABC (American-born Chinese).
- I'm a 2nd year, pursuing a Human Biology (B.S.) degree at UC Santa Cruz.
- I consider myself more of an introvert than extrovert, but I surely share both traits.
- I consider myself a conservative and discrete person.
- I'm very passionate and determined about what I chose to do.
- I'm an early bird.
- I can speak & write in 4 different languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, & Vietnamese.
- I enjoy running both short distances and long distances.
- I love cooking; here is my favorite site for recipe inspirations.
- I have a few long-term goals that I want to start to achieve after graduating from college and starting my career.
- Run the San Francisco Full/5K Marathon.
- Become an inspiration to my nephews and nieces.
- Get married in the Infinity Chapel, located in Conrad Bali.
- Travel to the Maldives Resorts, Bora Bora, or Dubai for my honeymoon.
- Spend one year's Christmas and New Year's in Hong Kong.
One piece of life advice that I personally want to share, which I've learned as I grew up is that a moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regrets, so think carefully before taking action.
Contact me @: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my LinkedIn!
Thanks for taking your time to visit my website!