Jiaqi Miao's home page
Jiaqi Miao's personal page
Welcome, I wish you have a wanderful day. Here is my favorite photo.
This is taken at Ōsaki Hachimangū in Sendai, Japan during my stuy abroad. It is a traditional Japanese festival called どんど祭.(this website is in Japanese)
- It is one of the most important festivals in Sendai.
- The festival starts every year on January 15th.
You have any question, you can send me an email
- 100,000 people attended the festival in 2019 at Sendai Ōsaki Hachimangū.
- Durin the festival, people will bring old stuff that is made out of paper from home to the festival, pile them and burn them all. By doing so, people can say goodbye to the old thing and welcome new things from the coming year.
- People can enjoy foods and game durin the festival.