Welcome to Jessica's Page
This is the pitbull I rescued
Here are some facts about Pitbulls.
- During the 1900 century these dogs were developed in England, they were a mix of a Bulldog and a Terrier.
- Since there are many variations of Pitbulls there weight can vary as they become adults (35-100lbs).
- Pitbulls are built with strong muscles, and a large head.
- Pitbull's have a smooth glossy sheer coat.
- They usually live for about 12-14 years.
If you are ever considering adopting a pitbull here are some tips.
- As far as training goes start early and expose the dogs to many different situations.
- Pitbulls are known to have very bad reputation for destruction but it all depends mostly on the enviroment its been raised in.
- Ensure you have an a area to let the Pitbull run around, and always take the dog for a walk (since there bery energetic).
Here is a link to learn more about pitbulls, click here.
If you would like to contact me, here is my email.