Yes, it's still happening.
Here is a picture of the relation between global temperatures and carbon dioxide levels.
Here are some effects of global warming:
- An increase in the overall average global temperature.
- Rising sea level due to the melting of ice caps.
- A decrease in biodiversity because many organisms cannot adapt to the changing climate quickly enough.
As daunting as these effects may seem, it is important to remember three main things:
- Humans are largely responsible for the recent climate change
- Climate change effects everyone
- We can still make a difference
You can find more detailed information about climate change here.
Or you can email me at email@example.com