Personal Computer Assignment #2
Hidden Gem of Canada, Lake Louise
Some interesting things about Lake Louise:
- Lake Louise is located behind a five star hotel - Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- It is hidden inside Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Many people wake up early to watch the sunrise over the mountains.
- During the summer, people are able to go hiking and canoe in the lake.
- During the winter, when the lake is frozen, tourists are able to ice skate on the lake.
What I did in Lake Louise:
- Exploring the hotel at night and stumbled upon a lightless bench where I watched the stars shine above me; we even saw the Milky Way!
- I enjoyed the fancy buffet style brunch that I had while staying at Fairmont Chateau. The service there was friendly and on point.
- Waking up at 6:30AM to see the sunrise while it was ~40 degree Fahrenheit outside!
- They even had shops inside the hotel for tourists to look around.
Here is a link to book your trip to Lake Louise now!
If you can want to know more about my experience in Canada, send me an email here.