Welcome to Josh Gellerman's Web Page
I am a big fan of cars, particularly, unusual ones.
Here's a picture of one of my favorites: a 1955 Ferrari 500 Mondial Series II
Some other favorites of mine:
- Admiral Robert Phillips, now in his 80s, bought it for a couple grand
- In 1960!
- That wasn't particularly cheap back then
- But I'd say it was a pretty good investment...
- Considering it just sold for a hair over five million dollars
- Here's a link to his incredible story
If you have any automotive inquiries, feel free to send me an email!.
- The 1936 Bugatti Type 57
- The 1970 Lamborghini Espada
- The 1955 Jaguar D-Type