Cute Facts About Babies
Would You Like A Baby Today?
- Up until 7 months old, a baby can breathe and swallow at the same time.
- The average weight of a baby at birth is 7-8 lbs. The smallest baby ever to survive weighed only 8.5 oz. at birth.
- Most newborns will lose all the hair they are born with in the first three or four months of life.
- The infant mortality in medieval Europe was as high as 30-50%.
- Historians of the 18th century estimate that an infant was four times more likely to be a victim of homicide than anyone else.
- Babies are born with natural swimming abilities and can hold their breath. However, this ability quickly disappears.
- A babyís head is proportionally huge, being one-quarter of the total body length, compared to only one-eighth of the total adultís length.
For more bubbly baby facts,
- In the womb, all babies grow mustaches...that they eat.
- Babies double in weight during their first five months of life.
- When you were born you had tastebuds on the roof, back, and sides of your mouth in addition to your tongue.
- Babies' eyes are 75% their adult size when they're born.
- Babies born in May weigh more.
- Babies prefer female voices, and subconsciously adults adapt.
For more babbling baby facts,