Jenny's Life as a Slug
Welcome to my blog where I write about my college experience at UCSC!
My name is Jenny, and I am a freshman studying Biology.
I currently live on campus with two roommates located at College Ten.
Pros and Cons of Living On-Campus
- Close to the beach
- Good for undergraduate research
- Great hiking spots
- Cute nature pictures to post
- Dorming experience
- Far from nearest Target
- The food is trash
- Having to take the bus because no car
- Sharing bathrooms/showers with too many people
- SCHOOL IS SO HARD!!!!!
Steps I Take to Prepare for Exams
- Go to McHenry Library to study
- Go to your professor's office hours
- Form study groups with people in your classes
- Space out studying; Don't procrastinate!!!
If you have any suggestions for what I should write my next post on, send me a message!