What Is Water and Why Is It Important
Here's a picture of water
What is water?
- Water is a transparent, colorless, tasteless chemical substance.
- Water covers more than 70% of the earth's surface.
- It's virtual for all known forms of life.
Why is water important?
For more information on water, you can go to Everyday Health.
You can also send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your body uses water in all cells, organs, and tissues to help regulate its temperature and maintain other bodily functions.
- Water helps to keep the tissues in your body moist.
- It also helps protect the spinal cord, and it acts as a lubricant and cushion for your joints