Home of Salvadorians "Gunacos"
Here is an outline of El Salvador:
A Little Bit of Salvadorian Culture and Traditions
- The country has an immense passion for soccer
- Salvadorians enjoy various kinds of music such as cumbia, Mexican and salsa
- Salvadorian culture is mixed with Spaniard roots and indigenous traditions
For more information on Salvadorian culture please read this.
- El Salvador is famous for its traditional Pupusas
- Salvadorian tamales wrapped in plantain leaves
- Its famous Sopa de Pata made with different vegetables such as corn, tomato and plantain
- Panes rellenos which have a cooked and marinated chicken inside with berro and radish
- Salvadorian Horchata with a beverage made from rice milk and a mix of spices such as cinnamon, peanut beverage, ajonjolí (sesame seeds) and morro
For more information about Salvadorian food click here.