Amygdala is a Great One, beings from beyond who routinely harvest the madness of a population to give birth to a baby Great One. Amgydala can be found climbing in the Nightmare Frontier, a dimension of terror located within the collective unconsciousness, and in the Chalice Dungeons, underground labyrinths made of blood and bone.
Holy fuck, this sucker is fucking huge. And its face - wait can you even call that a face? I don't think so, it's just a bunch of eyes mashed together on its head. Seriously, this is one nasty-looking bitch. And you wanna fight it? Well, you can, because it's a surprisely easy fight. Really, I kept aiming for the head and eventually it fell like Goliath. Just goes to show you, it's not the size of the dog, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Fires a laser from its many eyes. Very annoying when you're on a walk.
- Rips off one of its arms and bashes you with it. Pretty metal, to be honest.
- Spits out acid. Gross.
For more insight on this eldritch being, check this hot link.
If you wanna talk shop, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amgydala is named after a part of the brain system. As if the creature wasn't creepy enough.
- Amgydala is present in the real world, but is unseen by many as they do not possess the insight to see beyond.
- Known to grab unsuspecting people and crush them, sending them to the Nightmare Frontier to die or go mad.