Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Minor in Technology Information Management
Class of 2019 @ UC Santa Cruz
(Please don't really click this...)
We Alumni, PM and developer - Chinese Alumni Association, UC Santa Cruz
HTTP Email (Client-Server model), developer - UC Santa Cruz
- Design and develop the program architecture based on WeChat Mini Program.
- Design and develop user interface and database maintenance.
- Use JSON, JS, WXML (We Xin Markup Language, like HTML), and WXSS (We Xin Style Sheets, like CSS).
RISC-V Simulator - UC Santa Cruz
- Implement multithreading and high currency features in client-server model based on C/C++.
- Design and implement Key-Value Store features and file management system.
- Deal with HTTP with computer networking knowledge.
Smart Account, PM and developer - UC Santa Cruz
- Implement RISC-V ISA simulator in C language.
- Implement multi-hierarchy memory storage and pipeline functionalities.
- Design the entire application structure and enhance the user interface experience.
- Lead a 5-student development team to develop in SCRUM project management as the Project Manager.
- Develop and test the mobile application with Android Studio and Firebase.
- More Info: LinkedIn
- E-mail : email@example.com