Welcome to Hani's Page
Learn about me!
(This webpage was created for the purpose of CMPE 3: Personal Computers class)
A little bit about me...
I was born in a small island in Indonesia called Batam Island, that's a little bit less than 1 hour away from Singapore, and every weekend I would take the ferry to Singapore. I'm the eldest out of 4 siblings. When I was 13, my family relocated to California where I went to (and spent my 4 years of) high school in Santa Clara. I moved out of home when I was 17 to go to UCSC, and here I am now, striving through my third year of college in this beautiful surf city.
Orgs, Hobbies and Interests:
- I am a member of the UCSC MESA Engineering Program (MEP)
- Participated in the Baskin Engineering Summer Bridge program prior to my freshman year (Summer '14)
- Attended the statewide MESA Student Leadership Conference in Fall '15
I am also an active member of UCSC Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- Tutored the incoming freshmen / Bridgees in Summer '16 Bridge program
I love photography
- Was a part of the board member during 2015-2016 school year
- Freelance photographer who loves playing with Adobe Photoshop
- Have done pre-wedding/engagement photo shoot
I play golf (competitively in high school)
- Highly interested in capturing photographs for special events, also loves doing graduation, friendship, or self-portait photo shoots
Random facts about me:
- I'm freakishly good with numbers (math), hence the Computer Engineering major that I'm pursuing
- I have 2 beloved cats: Dolce & Gabbana
- I'm a foodie! Don't even get me started on Indonesian food...
Find me on:
Business inquiries? Email me here.
Last updated on October 15, 2016