The Ultimate Portable Sunshine.
”I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day~”
Here are three interesting facts about sunflowers:
Why I like sunflowers:
- They can grow 8 to 12 feet tall in 6 months.
- Sunflower heads consist of 1000 to 2000 individual flowers joined together by a receptacle base.
- The flowering heads track the sun’s movement.
Here is a link to more information about sunflowers: here
- They can brighten your day.
- They produce sunflower seeds. YUM.
- They are yellow.
You can contact me if you want befriend a sunflower lover via email here.