African Grey Parrot
Welcome to my African Grey Parrots website
Here are some facts about African Grey Parrots:
- Not all African greys talk, but mine can.
- Caring for an African Grey can be hard work just because they are very handfull.
- African Grey parrots can live for a very long time like more than 15 years.
- African Greys Parrots are very hard to keep occupied.
- African Greys Parrots are capable of interpret all the noises and sounds made by things/people around them.
My experience with African Grey Parrots:
- My African Grey Parrot'name is Pani.
- She was born on June 20, 2005 (We have the same birthday month in case you cared).
- I was blessed to have her in my life since I was 14 years old.
- We usually spend an hour in the mornings together talking and laughing.
- She is funny, silly and intelligence.
- And she can talk all day...
- At the end, my experience with Pani has been amazing and I woud'nt change it for the world.
Please Click on this link if you would like to see some Images on African Grey Parrots.
Please email me if you have any questions about African Grey Parrots: