Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad first developed by the Aztecs in present Mexico.
You can make this avocado salad smooth or chunky depending on your tastes.
Let's start it
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp, fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you'd like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
You can contact me via this email