Meet my dog, Diesel!
He is a Dachshund AKA Wiener Dog
Here is some basic knowledge about Dachschunds:
Taking the best care of your Wiener:
- They need to go on multiple walks DAILY for happiness and for fitness
- They only need to eat between 1/3 to 1/2 cup of food a day! Over feeding = Over weight = Sad Wiener
- Dachschunds have very delicate spines, don't let them jump from beds or play aggressively with them that can hurt their spine
Why Dachschunds over any other dog?
Email me if you want to talk about hound dogs!
- They come in different shapes and sizes, big and mini, long hair and short hair
- They may be little, but they are hunting and protecting dogs! They were bread to hunt badgers and protect their owners
- Dachschunds are very cuddly, they love to burrow under the covers at your feet. Since they are hunting dogs, their instinct is to burrow under the blankets and keep your feet warm