Air Jordan III
Features of the Air Jordan III
- The black cracks are call Elephant Prints.
- It features the revolutionary Nike Air Technology.
- The first design had a "Nike Air" heel tab, but many re-release featured an "Air Jordan" heel tab.
Why I like the Air Jordan III
- My favorite colorway is call the "Black Cement." It is my favorite pair because of the beautiful black patent leather paired with the elegent Elephant Prints strike a noticeable visual for anybody.
- The history behinds the Air Jordan III is that Michael Jordan was about to leave Nike, but Tinker Hatfield, a Nike designer, convinced him otherwise with this striking design.
- There is a sense of elegence and exquisiteness mixed into the shoes. Between the patent leather, Elephant prints, and Nike technologies, I can see why the Air Jordan III is a popular shoes not for me, but for many people.
is Michael Jordan and Spike "Mars Blackmon" Lee discussing the Air Jordan III.
If you want to discuss about shoes and its culture phenomenon, feel free to email me