A world of imagination and inspiration
Art, Creativity, Expression:
I love tattoos
To get started you will need:
- tubes and tips
- stencil transfers
- skin scribes
- autoclave bags
A way for people to truly articulate their inner color. Although frowned upon by some, tattoos are gaining a wide range of acceptance and acknowledgement. Hopefully one day we will look at people as their inner pages and not the way their covers are decorated.
Here are a few tattoo facts!
- In the U.S., more women than men are tattooed (23% vs. 19%), according to a 2012 survey.
- A 2006 survey revealed that 36% of those ages 18-25 and 40% of those ages 26-40 have at least one tattoo.
- The National Geographic states that in April 2000, 15% of Americans (40 million people) were tattooed.
- There are over 20,000 tattoo parlors in the United States alone. A new establishment is being added in the country every day.
- Americans spend approximately $1.65 billion on tattoos annually.
You can find multiple designs
You can email me at