A Trip to Antarctica
A beautiful and peaceful place to relax
The winter of 2013 I went to Antarctica with my father and one of my best friend.
We encountered many interesting animals, and learned some interesting facts.
- Different species of penguins
- Humpback Whales
- Sea Lions
- Artic tern
- Wandering albatross
- The iceberg in the picture is only about 10% of the whole iceberg, and about 90% of it is below water.
- The temperature of the ocean is about -1.8 degrees celsius.
- Antarctica is the driest continent.
- There are no perminent residents on the continent, only researchers.
You can find further information about a trip to Antarctica here.
If you have any questions about my experience, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or else don't bother me.
If you would like to see my first java program click on "HI THERE".