My childhood plus Tweety bird lore
I forgot Alanna and I used to like Tweety until I found this photo
This is my sister and me. Note the tweety bird swimsuit. That's her.
Essential Tweety Bird Information:
- Tweety Bird was born November 21, 1942. That's a 72 year-old Canary.
- The artist Banksy created a Tweety bird sculpture.
- Tweety bird is of ambiguous gender and is sometimes referenced as male, sometimes female.
- Before becoming Tweety, he/she was originally named 'Orson'.
Profound Tweety bird quotes:
- "You know you're grown up when a nap is no longer a punishment, but a reward"
- "Everything happens for a reason; sometimes that reason is you're stupid and make bad choices"
- "Don't forget every now and then to just be silly"
For more Tweety information, you can visit her wikipedia page here.
Email me at at email@example.com