Magenta Red Hair
It's obvious that my hair is not natural and it's ok!
When the sunlight hits my hair it is very vibrant. Here's one of my favorite pictures of my hair.
How I dye my hair:
- Mix the Magenta and Red color hair dye into a thick paste.
- Mix in the toner to make it a little bit more creamy.
- With a dye brush or your hands evenly coat your hair with the dye. Try not to miss any spots.
- Let your hair sit for about 45 minutes.
- Wash your hair in the shower.
The hair dye that I like to use is L'oreal Hicolor Hilights for Dark Hair Only.
- Rub Vaseline on the skin around your hairline to prevent staining on your skin.
- Wear a shirt you don't mind getting stains on.
- Wear gloves!
- When letting your hair sit, wrap it inside a bag to keep it from drying.
- Wash your hair with cold water.
- Don't wash your hair daily to prevent fading.
- Wearing blue color clothing makes your hair pop!
- When you want to do a touch up use a different, less harsh dye. I recommend a semi permanent hair dye.
Have any questions? Email me here.