liz m. jones
~ undergraduate ~ plant sciences ~ art ~ spanish ~ tree climbing ~
i have been interested in the fine arts from a very young age.
along the way i have developed a range of skills:
- ballet, jazz, modern, hip hop dance
- jazz and gospel chorus
- vocal directing
- drawing (with pencil, pen, soft/oil pastel)
- painting (with watercolor, acrylics)
- ceramics (sculpting/throwing pots, slab work)
- digital painting (Photoshop, InDesign)
- improve my critical thinking skills
- become more confident in my problem solving skills
- gain experience working with other artists, farmers, researchers
- not forget to enjoy myself!
i enjoy and draw inspiration for my music from a wide variety of artists including (but not limited to):
Lianne La Havas
Gary Clark Jr.
growing up i never had much art history education so my visual art has not been (knowingly) significantly influenced by any one visual artist
if you'd like to collaborate with me on a project, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org